Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 15 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Production 2: Studio Brief 2 - Web Banners

As I am designing a website, the brand will already have an online presence. To further this,  I decided to design web banners, which would be shown on other sites to advertise it.
They are good because they are tailored to the search results of the user so it is something that they would want to see. Also, it is easy for them to access the advertised website because it is only one click way. However, they are seen as quite untrustworthy and a scam. Because lots of other respected cruise lines do it, I wanted to as it obviously isn't that damaging to a reputation.


I put the logo in the middle to see how that looked, but there was no space for text.


I tried a different format - this way the illustration can be stretched across the bottom which is what I wanted.


I added a search button so that the user has a direct link they can use. I also made the logo smaller as it was taking over the banner a bit.


I then did another format with the same content to show how it could be used in different layouts.



No comments:

Post a Comment