Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Tuesday 13 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Production 2: Studio Brief 2 - Onboard Pass

When passengers are onboard the ship, they will have a card that they use to board the ship as well as pay for everything.

It needs:

  • Passenger Name
  • Sailing Date
  • Ship Name
  • Folio Number
Ship Name
  • Western Voyage
  • Eastern Voyage
  • Central Voyage
I decided on these names because the three ships go to these different areas in the mediterranean. Voyage means 'travel by sea' and ties in with the name of the company.

This doesn't fill enough space and isn't very readable.


This looks like a nurse card.


I got rid of the boxes, and wrote the changable content in a bigger pt size than the titles.


I made the title size a pt bigger.


I changed it to the slab version.


I also tried it in bold, but I didn't like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment