Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Saturday 17 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Production 2: Studio Brief 2 - Making The Stamps

As I wanted to make stamps for the loyalty cards, I decided that laser cutting them would be the best option.


I made a blue background so that I could engrave that, and the ice cream/drink would be left untouched so that the ink touches that. I had to save it as a high res, greyscale JPEG.

This is what they looked like when I lasercut them. I imported the image into Ethos, and set the cut to raster. I also made the spacing 0.1mm so that it cut around a lot - it is so small so I didn't want gappy lines.
This is what it look like when cut.


 Then I cleaned it so the ink would be a pure colour. Now I need to make the stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment