Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 15 May 2014

OUGD505 - Design Production 2: Studio Brief 2 - Printing

Mini Brochure
As I was getting my mini brochure sent off, I checked all of these printing requirements on printed.com

I wanted a thicker cover that was matt laminated for a more smooth and professional finish. This is usually seen in brochures so I opted for that. I also opted for Matt single because I didn't want the inside cover to be laminated. For the inside pages I didn't want them laminated as I wanted contrast, and I also chose 170gsm so they are thinner. I did choose them to be silk pages though as this will look more professional and look better with the photographs. This will make it easier to flip through. I went with landscape A5. I wanted a smaller format because it is a mini brochure, and I went with landscape so it is a bit different and works better with the images I was using. 


Business Cards/Loyalty Cards/Sea Pass
I wanted all of the requirements the same for these cards, and there was an option to upload different artwork versions for the same order, so this was handy.

I chose the standard size for business cards.


I opted for silk stock and matt lamination to match the brochure and have a polished finish.

Here I specified how many copies of each I wanted, and that I wanted four different designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment