Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Wednesday 15 January 2014

OUGD504 - Design for Print/Design for Print and Web: Photography

I decided to take some photographs in the studio as I haven't used it before and wanted some professional looking photos of my work.



Here are my photos for Design for Print and Web:



Here are the final photos for my Design for Print and Web:

Here I photographed, from clockwise L-R, my food menu; bookmark business card; notepad; coffee duster; coaster; drink menu; napkin; tablemat and bookend.




Here is my food menu, drink menu and notepad.



Here is my tablemat, coaster and coffee duster. There is a plate and cup on it to show you how they would be used.



Here is the photograph of my tickets for Design for Print:


Here is the photograph for my icons for Design for Print. I did photograph them in context, hanging with string above the equipment in the printroom, however, when I was uploading them to my Mac the card corrupted and I lost them all.


Here are my final posters:













No comments:

Post a Comment