Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Tuesday 14 January 2014

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: Final Crit

We had our final critique for this brief, and I presented my work to about 6 people. The feedback I got was:


  • Really strong concept
  • How will I get the logo on the buckram
  • What else can I superimpose - cups, mugs etc
  • Could lasercut the buckram to show red underneath

I really like this type of crit, talking to everyone face to face and getting their feedback. However, someone else was my scribe and I wanted to take my own notes on what people was saying as I didn't get all the feedback, but I didn't feel like I could write my own notes after because the next person then had their turn so I wouldn't want to interrupt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment