Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Wednesday 22 January 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Future of Bacon Packaging - Making the Outside

I printed a mock up of the packaging initially just to see if the black looked solid on the stock I was using, if the font sizes where appropriate and if the net worked.

I was really happy with the colour and this means I can carry on using the black background. The one thing I noticed was that the depth is really thick, and could be a lot smaller.


One thing I thought might happen is the text could bleed on the black, but this was fine as well.


The net also worked fine. There are white edges when it has been folded, but I think this could be solved if I score from the other side on the real net.



No comments:

Post a Comment