Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 2 January 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Air Up - Clients Reaction

I presented three mockups to client to see which one he preferred. I have been updating him on my progress throughout the designs to see his opinions on colours etc and let him know I was working on it.




His favourite was the second album artwork, although he also liked the white one. He was really happy with the outcome and excited to finish his album so he can use it.
Because he is so happy with the outcome, he has asked me to produce some more artwork for his next ep which he has started working on so I said that I would.


I really enjoyed this project because I got full creative control and the client was so positive and grateful throughout the whole thing. It is satisfying that he thinks so highly of it, because I'm not 100% happy with it myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment