Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Tuesday 14 January 2014

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: Digital Proposals

I decided to propose signage and uniform as I wouldn't be able to make these.

I found a shop sign on Pinterest that would work for my logo. I wanted to have a black, portrait sign, as it would fit my logo best and the black would work with my colour scheme.
I skewed it so that it fit the sign well, but I didn't know how to make the logo seem more embedded - it looks a bit too vibrant and fake.



I then found a tutorial to put the logo onto a window pane, and I think that this looks well polished.


I tried applying the logo to an apron, but it didn't work as well as I hoped because you can tell it doesn't look real. I tried a few different things and tutorials but I can't seem to make it look realistic. This is definitely something I need to improve on.


I added the logo onto a plate and cup that I had taken a photograph of.




No comments:

Post a Comment