Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Tuesday 21 January 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Future of Bacon Packaging - Design Ideas

Now I had some different ideas for the actual packaging, I decided to think of some ideas for the artwork. I made a mindmap of different concepts, and then drew three ideas that I would take further.



The idea that I really want to do is the second one, which involves a die cut window and an illustration which depicts the brand and product. I thought it would be a more interesting shape than just a rectangle window to incorporate an illustration and logo into it. This also means that whether I decide to put bacon in a grip seal bag or shrink wrap it all together, or individually, it will fit in this packaging.

I started drawing things that I could scan in and go over in Illustrator when I start designing it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment