Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Friday 10 January 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Sophie Davey Photography Sourcing A Printers

Although I had printed some business cards myself, I suggested ordering them online to get a more professional finish.
I sourced around for some printers online to see which had the best deal.


I came across Printed.com, and it is cheap as well as has the option to order different designs in one order. This was useful as I had created 5 cards for the client with different photographs on the back.


I suggested these options for the client:
  • Matt laminated both sides
  • 85x55mm
  • Both sides
  • Square corners
  • Silk 350gsm card
  • 100 quantity
The client was happy to do this because it was a cheap option with fast delivery and an easy to use website.

No comments:

Post a Comment