Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 24 March 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Keith Baldock Artist Live Website

After I had coded the website, I then had to host it.

Here is the URL: http://www.brushclub.com/




From start to finish it took 3 days, and now this is my first fully functioning website! I am really happy with the outcome, although there is a couple things I would change as it doesn't look great on a big screen. But since then, I have learnt what to do next time, and the client is happy with it which is the main thing. 
The problems are the home page image is stretched, the text doesn't change size on different screen sizes which can compromise accessibility, and the footer isn't coded to be at the bottom, which can be fixed with padding-bottom. 
Other than that, the site works well, you can contact the artist and all of his images are displayed with no problems and is easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment