Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 24 March 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Future of Bacon Packaging - Submission

When you send off the work, you need to send a claims form (which the template is provided), register and make 3 A3 design boards.

Here are my design boards, explaining every part of the process, from concept to design decisions and the final products. Although they do have a lot of text on, these three boards are the only way to get across the whole project, so I felt it needed more text than usual.
Then I had to fill out the claims form, explaining why my pack is a winner.




To send it, I bought a flat pack carboard box, and put all the bacon packaging products in that. Then I bought a slightly bigger one to roll up the boards and put them in that box, which I then sent off.
Here is the proof of registration:


The results come out in the first week of April which is soon, but I'm not expecting anything as I wasn't happy with the outcome at all really. I don't think it was very innovative, and I don't have enough knowledge on packaging design to pick the correct materials etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment