Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Saturday 22 March 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: BEAR - Side of Box Content

I emailed YCN asking if you can design other parts of the box rather than just the back and they said yes.
I didn't want to change it much - just add the content to the sides in the style we were working in.

Here is one of the packs they gave us:


They included information like contact details, facts, whats in it, nutritional information, allergen information etc.

I decided to take the most important things:
Contact Details
No Nonsense Breakfast
Logo
Nutritional Info
Allergen Info
and include these on the sides of the box - I couldn't include them all because of space. 
Here is what I did on the packaging.







This was the only one that didn't have the space filled up on the left - this is because on the other two, there are things to cover it. As we didn't have to design the sides, we decided just not to photograph this bit! I just wanted to design the sides for when we photograph, it isn't just a 2D piece of paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment