Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 24 October 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Web: Getting Started Session 1 Part 2

Now I have got my initial ideas for what I want to do, I need to create an informal workable brief saying

  • What I am to design
  • Why I am designing it
  • When I want to design it by
  • How I'm going to design it

Brief
You will need to design and create a website for the Hotel Kakslauttanen. This site is intended to advertise and promote the hotel while providing the facilities for people to book, should they want to stay. It will need to engage viewers to showcase the unique opportunity they could have to stay in the hotel, and partake in excursions around the resort. It will need to be contemporary to reflect the hotel, but still needs to maintain aspects of the Finnish culture. As it is mainly aimed towards maturer families and couples who want to experience the exclusive hotel and area, it will need to be functional and informative. 

Deadline
To be designed by 10/12/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment