Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 31 October 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Web: Flow Chart Revised

After yesterday's session when I was creating a flowchart I realised that it was actually quite a lot of pages that I needed to include, based on the website that I wanted to redesign.

Igloo Hotel
So, I have decided to just focus on the Igloo Village and Igloo Hotel, as there are four resorts and five hotels for Hotel Kakslauttanen. This is what I wanted to do originally, as I love the Igloo Hotel and I didn't actually realise that it was part of a bigger resort.

Here is my new flowchart, which is a site focusing on the Igloo Hotel:


This is a much better and simpler flow chart, because I don't have to include lots of pages about the different resorts and accommodation now, I can focus on the main points and create a more specific site.

No comments:

Post a Comment