Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 28 October 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Web: 5 Best Web Designs

Now I have researched into a lot of different websites, I need to choose the five which I think are the best designs ready for next weeks session.

Centerparcs
I chose this one because of how easy it is to search for a holiday.


Luxury Hotels and Resorts
I chose this one because it looks sophisticated and has really good options for searching for a hotel which is on a global scale.



Megeve
I chose this one because of how easy it is to use, and how effortless the clearly advanced technology is, with its fluid page transitions.



Four Seasons
I chose this one because of its easy reservation booking system on the home page, and for the professional, modern layout. It also has great little touches such as the local temperature and time of hotels and the colour change when you hover over the destinations.




Wythe Hotel

I chose this one for the linear layout which makes it easy for the user to find things and make decisions. I also think it is a very sophisticated layout and colour scheme which reflects a upmarket tone on the hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment