Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Sunday 13 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Yoke Exhibition

Yoke had chosen two of my posters to be featured in their exhibition, which I was really excited about! Seeing them in the exhibition was a good feeling, and I was really happy with the design that I was paired up with. The exhibition was a great success with a big turn out, and I was really happy that I had participated. It was the first exhibition I had ever been in.

My conversation in code poster was featured on one of the A3 prints.


Then my soundwaves poster was featured three times on the mini posters.
You can see it on the 2nd row, 2nd poster down, 2nd row fifth poster down, and third row third poster down.
I thought it was funny that me and Sarah had been paired together on one of these.


Here are close ups of the mini posters my soundwave design was featured on:




Here is a blog post from Yoke stating who I was paired up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment