Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Friday 4 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: P.A. Kelsall Stock Photos

I suggested the idea of using stock photos for the page banners, because the ones provided aren't of high enough quality to not get pixelated.

istockphoto
I looked on istockphoto to see what they had available, the prices and licenses.

I typed in 'bathroom' to find lots of available. I altered my search to cheap photos, horizontal and photographs.


I found this one, which would be £20 for the size I wanted.


I went back searching, with the cheapest option selected.


I then found this one which would be a tenner which is better.


I looked at the license, and to put it online you only need a Standard License rather than the Extended version which is good because it is cheaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment