Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Wednesday 9 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Matthew Savage Photography - Presenting To The Client

After I had finished the design I had prepared a PDF document and mockups seen on the previous post.
I hadn't sent them to the client because I knew that he was on holiday. After he got back he messaged me asking how the website was coming along.

So I sent him the email with all of the final designs on. It was informal because we are friends.


He replied, and was very happy with the design that I had produced. He also preferred the transparent one because it was straight to the point and minimal. He said the only thing he wanted changing was some minor details on the text, but that we would meet up and discuss what was next. I told the coder I am working with that he is okay to start coding the website now, so that is my part of the project finished with! I have loved this project designing this website because I love the content and it is a chance to do something contemporary and advanced. I don't have to worry about coding it now either!

No comments:

Post a Comment