Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 7 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Matthew Savage Photography Final Designs

Here are the two versions of the design that I am going to show the client. I have put them as a ISSU document here, but I will show him a PDF version, as then it will show as pages, not spreads.

This is the version with the text straight onto the images.



This is the version with the white headers and footers.



I also wanted to show it on a macbook mockup so the client can see how it would realistically look. I think this is a good way of showing work, because they can then imagine how it would look rather than just a pdf.


Here is the desktop proposal:


I also did another one of the home page with a different image.


Here is the mobile version:



No comments:

Post a Comment