Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 7 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Matthew Savage Photography Mobile

I decided to do a mobile version as well, as the coder said that he can create responsive sites. This is great because so many people use the mobile now for the web, and they should get the same content as a desktop user.

I was worried about how images would look as it is image heavy and these need to be responsive, so I found an article on fixing it. You only lose a little bit of the image, so I'm just going to use a portrait image for the proposal, and the coder will actually be able to fix it when coding.



I downloaded a iPhone mockup and got the measurements from it so that I could create a design within that frame.

I opened up the mockup in Photoshop.


I found out the measurement the design has to be.


I then went into InDesign, and started making the mobile version.


As there is only two links in the navigation, it can be on the same line as the logo still and just be a shrunken down version of the desktop. It wouldn't make sense to have a fold out navigation and hamburger menu icon.


I put it into Photoshop and saved over the file which should alter the mockup.s


Here it is once I saved over it. I then hid the layers with the text on.



Here is the mockup:



No comments:

Post a Comment