Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 3 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Future of Bacon Packaging - Winning Submission

I was surprised to say the least when two weeks after submitting the project, I got an email letting me know that I had won the Gold Star Award.


These were my results. I got 19/20 - the only point I missed out on was Point To Consider as I didn't show it on a supermarket shelf.


The judges comments were:

Excellent attention to the brief - really researched well to understand the category. Tackled all areas of the brief - standout, resealable, freshness. Only downfall was it would've been great to see how his would work on shelf. A really great concept!!


I was pleased that they saw that I had thoroughly researched everything, because I had, even though I didn't like the outcome. I think this has made me realise I set myself too high standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment