Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Friday 4 April 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: P.A. Kelsall Logo

Logo
I then went onto Illustrator to design the logo. There is already an existing one, but it is a low quality image, so I just redid it.
However, the client wanted it blue rather than the existing green, and I thought the font choice could be better. So I tried a few blues and fonts.


I wasn't sure whether to have the tagline in bold, light, central or left-aligned.

This is the blue I chose. It is neutral, professional and portrays plumbing.


The client wanted the font less round, so I changed the dots to squares.

I also altered the 'a' so that the spur and terminal were straightened.


I did the same with the 's' and 'e', making the ends straight. It looks a lot more professional now just by making subtle changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment