Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Tuesday 26 November 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: ISTD Briefs

We have to pick three briefs from a selection of past ISTD briefs. 

2009 Project 2
I chose this brief because I'm interested music and think it would be fun to create type based on different lyrics and eras.



2010 Project 3
I like the idea of producing a project revolved around a journey, and this is something I have actually done for Design for Print. It is open for interpretation as well, so I think it would be fun to think of ideas for this project.


2011 Project 2
I chose this brief because it is a chance to do restaurant branding, and it is a restaurant that I would go to if one existed. I think it would be really exciting to combine food and typography so this is one that I would like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment