Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Wednesday 27 November 2013

OUGD503 - Responsive: Five Reasons For Response

After doing some initial research and ideas, I have wrote a list of five reasons why my response for the Future of Bacon Packaging brief should win:


  1. Woodwork - Having this facility means I can produce the packaging in a professional way and answer one of the mandatory requirements.
  2. Resealable - I'm aiming to make the packaging resealable which through feedback people think would improve the use of the packaging. This also answers the brief in terms of being more sustainable (don't have to use extra packaging) and keeping the meat fresh for longer.
  3. Interest - I've always been interested in food packaging design - having books on it, pinning lots of examples and have generally been researching it for a couple of years I have a good knowledge on what it looks like/what to include.
  4. Illustrator - Being able on Illustrator is a good skill, because I am going to digitally produce the graphics on this programme. By producing them to a high quality finish will be a good thing to have because it will be more appealing, professional and the judges will have a good idea of how I would want it to be produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment