Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Sunday 15 December 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: Initial Ideas

I started to think of ideas I could do to create a typographically themed restaurant, and started to think about where people eat outside of a restaurant, such as cinemas, travel and canteens. 

Here is a mindmap I created for where people eat when not in a restaurant:


The point that I got the most ideas out of and was most interested in is the idea that people get food on a plane, and to do branding for plane food. It could be a company that supplies food to airlines, a brand exclusive to an airline or a separate thing people can order from the airport. 

I thought of printed material ideas:
  • Food tray
  • Cups
  • Menu
  • Cutlery
  • Napkins
  • Promotional material
And the website could allow people to order the food pre-flight.

I could engrave onto wooden cutlery, create sustainable trays and screenprint onto napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment