Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Wednesday 11 December 2013

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: Initial Peer Feedback

We had to present our initial ideas and rewritten brief to a small selection of people, and I told people that I wanted to create branding for plane food as I wanted to step away from the typical restaurant environment that people think about. I looked at the definition of a restaurant which states this:



So that can include sitting on a plane and eating their food.



Concerns I raised was that people don't have a choice about plane food - they get what they are given in terms of the brand that provide the food. I suggested that the airline would choose the brand that provide the food, but again the final customer doesn't get a choice.

The feedback I got was that:
  • I could have a restaurant in the airport
  • Business class
  • A pre order place in the airport
  • Pop up restaurant in travel place
  • In a train - on a carriage, or like the pumpkin shop at station ready to go on train
  • Train - fast food
I liked the idea of having it in a train station as well and these are good ideas, but I still prefer airports so I'm going to think more about my original idea and take this feedback into consideration with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment