Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Monday 26 November 2012

OUGD405 - Printed Text and Reading

As part of our research project, we were put into groups and were given a chosen subject to research. Although part of a group, we have to research the topic independantly. Our research topic is printed text and reading.

Together we came up with a list of things that could relate to this:
Editorial
Magazines/books
Packaging
Different stock
Methods - woodblock/letterpress etc
Symbols as text
Colour
Readability/legibility
Point Size
Grid
Advertisements
Infographics
Warnings
Signs
Information leaflets
Travel Guides
Flyers
Environmental  

We then had to each pick one of these to research, and I wanted to do packaging. I chose this one because I am really interested in it, so I think I could produce a lot of research on it.

We have to create three design research boards - one with primary research, one with secondary research, and one with a direction that I will choose to go further with.

No comments:

Post a Comment