Anything from the inception of this blog is copyright to Danielle Harrison ©

Thursday 27 February 2014

OUGD503 - Responsive: Companions Pet Shop - Presenting To The Client

I made two design boards with the main logo and two variation on them to present to the client. I sent these in an email.
Four days later I got a reply saying that they liked the logo, but that they were thinking of expanding the business to sell higher quality dog food to more upmarket customers in a different location. This would have influenced my design decisions so I was quite annoyed that they didn't tell me this throughout the project as they had been asking me a few times to get started on the logo.

So the logo won't be used for the foreseeable future, but it is theirs for when they need to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment